Here's What To Do First of all, keep calm and don't feel like the super hero. There are millions of auto accidents each year. Every one of them inconvenient for everybody involved. By taking a few simple steps, you can make sure your inconvenience is kept to a minimum.
- Keep calm! Now its time to clear your head.
- Get all the pertinent facts at the time of the accident. Find out the "who, what, when, and where". Make note of the time of day, place of accident, get all names, addresses, auto license numbers and drivers license numbers, witness's names/phone numbers, and if possible take some pictures.
- Report your accident immediately to your insurance agent or company. They'll tell you what to do next.
- You'll find they are as interested as you are in making sure you get treated fairly and that your inconvenience is kept to a minimum.
- Call Burnside Collision and have your vehicle towed to 2712 E Burnside St., Portland, Oregon 97214.